Reseda, CA asked in Child Custody, Child Support and Family Law for Arizona

Q: can someone help me with my family case.

Name is xxx. I am in need of help with my family case and I just had my hearing for child support on the 12th and I was builled by father and the judge and i need help with filing appeal and visitation and I'm going to need a Lawler by my side. My child has never met him I have pruff he lied in court .... Jugde ruled of back pay from $14,000 to $1900 with a pay of $389 from $471.00 a month I need help please

1 Lawyer Answer
Randi Sirlin
Randi Sirlin
  • Phoenix, AZ
  • Licensed in Arizona

A: Prior to filing an appeal, you will need to file a post-judgment motion regarding what took place on the 12th.

If you need assistance, I recommend contacting an experienced family law attorney.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.