Asked in Divorce and Child Custody for Oklahoma

Q: My boyfriend's ex is refusing to let anyone pick up the children except him. The court order states party's not father.

My boyfriend's EX is refusing to let anyone pick up the children except him he works out of town most weekends and only comes home on Saturdays. she will not allow his parents me or anyone to pick them up she just simply denies the visitation stating she doesn't have to give them to anyone else except him. I'm in law enforcement so I have dealt with custody orders before and have tried to explain to her that she cannot delegate what he does with his time he spends with his kids. most weekends when he is working out of town we go to wherever he is and spend the weekend with him my children and me. I don't understand how she is getting away with this she can't just simply take his time away can she?