Atlanta, GA asked in Family Law and Child Custody for Georgia

Q: Proven sobriety. 8 months. Worked with counselor. When should they come home? I violeted a court order let dad see them

Past substance abuse. Case 2 years ago i took mental health and rehab classes. Dad did not comply. I regained custody. This time havent failed (ive been clean the 2 years) I messed up and let dad visit and we got caught. They took custody again since march We have court in january. I have given several clean random drug screens and worked with in home services 1 time a week since july. I feel like the case isnt moving. I still have unsupervised. I have court appointed attourney hard to get ahold of her. I want my kids home they always ask me if they can come home