Q: Even if all cases were consolidated? 2012,2013,2015, it took them 6 years to convict me

Is it fair that they can take 6 years to convict me. And there allowed to consaldated everything including the physical abuse? And I can't do anything about it. They told me I couldn't sue them until I was done with my criminal cases. And there is testimony in my transcripts that is missing. What do I do about it? It's where the officer admitted going to another residence, proving that my residence wasn't my friends residence. And my friend testified that the gun was his he put it there and I had nothing to do with it. I haven't been able to find that testimony. And there's places where the judge didn't record or they just simply took the testimonies out of the transcrips. What do I do? They have violated me as a hole. I'm dumbfounded on how our justice system gets away with it.

1 Lawyer Answer
Dale S. Gribow
Dale S. Gribow
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Palm Desert, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: much more info needed.

this question should be posed to the lawyer who represented you and is aware of all the facts.

it sounds like there would be a ton of info for a lawyer to review and lawyers are going to charge you to do so.

i do not handle this kind of matter.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.