Athens, TN asked in Criminal Law for Tennessee

Q: Friend's boyfriend was stopped then arrested.Police report is 80% incorrect.Can this be used as an advantage in defense?

A friend of mine was leaving my apt complex (where my friend and her boyfriend lived also, until 1/11/2019) & was stopped by the police dept. My husband was watching surveillance cameras & saw the stop, ran to me to have me reach them to see what was going on. Come to find out her boyfriend's(that was driving the car)drivers license was suspended. I jumped in my car, pulled down close, parked my car and watched. Make a long story short, my friend's boyfriend was arrested and she needed a licensed driver to drive the car home so they motioned for me to come up to the scene. A female officer(whom wasn't the arresting officer)asked for my DL, checked for validation and I drove the car back down to my home. Picked up a copy of affidavit of complaint from General Sessions, and almost all of the report is completely incorrect. Report says I was in car with him at time of stop.I was not, my friend was, only a fraction of mistakes made on report. Could this be an advantage in his defense?