Frisco, TX asked in Immigration Law for Texas

Q: report about a criminal background for an applicant( NOT ME ) who applied for Citizenship with USCIS

I would like to report about a criminal background for an applicant( NOT ME ) who applied for Citizenship with USCIS about an year ago. I do NOT know the applicants case number with USCIS but a domestic violance case is filed last week against the applicant.

I want to report the criminal complaint to USCIS for the applicant case record. I do NOT have the case number of the applicant.

Is there any hotline or process to update the criminal complaint with USCIS .

Can your law firm help me in reporting the criminal complaint of an applicant to USCIS ??

I have details of Name , social security, address , DOB , Dirvers License , GreenCard Alien number and her immigration lawyer .etc.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer

Kelli Y Allen

  • Immigration Law Lawyer
  • Charlotte, NC

A: Immigration does a full FBI background check on all applicants. To my knowledge there is not a process for other people reporting this information.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.