Chino Hills, CA asked in Probate for California

Q: What to file Los Angeles probate court to ask judge to exclude property/money from sale of property & show proof Docs.

I mean I have my docs to show probate court why i want my funds from sale of my house excluded out of this estate. I want the judge to see that the deed is not valid because I was no longer the executor of the estate at the time this deed was supposedly signed. First, I never signed it and second the Grantor says its the estate of....which was no longer an estate bcuz it was closed by time these weirdos signed and recorded the deed. This is all just a mess and a waste of my time, the courts time, and my money!

Or am I wrong? Is the deed valid? Can I show it to you?

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Richard Samuel Price
Richard Samuel Price
  • Probate Lawyer
  • Redlands, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: I'm sorry, but I'm unclear of what you are asking about. If you mean that there is a sale of real estate, and you receive notice of proposed action for the sale of the real estate, you can object to the sale and file your objection with the court and notify the personal representative.

I don't know what you mean by "proof docs."

1 user found this answer helpful

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.