Huntington Beach, CA asked in Civil Rights for California

Q: I need to make a third party claim to money that sheriff Dept levied upon. Due to parent name on my HS acct.

As person other then the judgement debtor. I need guidance with letter to release funds of my bank acct. And deny an obligation levied upon

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer

Louis George Fazzi

  • Civil Rights Lawyer
  • Jess Ranch, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: Insufficient details are given to allow me to provide any meaningful advice. I need a detailed account of what transpired from beginning to end. You can find my questionnaire at

Cut and paste the link into your browser, then Select the General form, fill it out and supplement that with all your documentary evidence if you would like an opinion whether I could help you. I do my best to analyze materials submitted so I can give you the best advice I can.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.