Berwick, PA asked in Employment Law for Pennsylvania

Q: I am currently a 40 hour full time employee working in physical therapy for the same company for 2.5 years. Our practice

practice has slowed down and I was informed that my position is now going to be taken to what they are calling a Regular Part Time non exempt status. Verbally I was told it would be 30 hours with continued healthcare and benefits. My company wants me to sign a letter agreeing to this new contact but have not specified the amount of hours in writing or continued healthcare. My concern is that if I agree to this change that I may be forfeiting my right to collect a partial unemployment for the 10 hour difference in pay each week. I am in PA, can anyone advise?