Mcdonough, GA asked in Family Law for Georgia

Q: Can a judge reconsider his ruling during a contempt motion?

My daughter's father sued me for legitimation last year. At the end of the case he was given less time with our daughter than he had prior to his lawsuit and ordered to pay 50% of medical expenses, child support, and obtain life insurance on our daughter. We were to pay our own legal fees. Since the final order was signed, he has not abided by any aspect of the order. I have filed a contempt motion and would like to know if the judge would reconsider the legal fees ruling since his lawsuit was frivolous and he had no intention of having a relationship with our child? I spent almost 16K to defend myself against fictious claims and that money could have been used to care for our child instead of going to court to prove to the judge how he's a pathological liar.