Wilmington, OH asked in Traffic Tickets for Ohio

Q: I plead not guilty to a traffic ticket and was not offered a public defender is this legal ?

I went into court for a traffick ticket for not removing my keys from my vehicle. This occured at my resdential house and the car was locked. They are trying to get me with part B of the law which states that if i have had one predicate traffic violation in 1 year its a 4th degree mistemandor. I only have a seatbelt ticket violation.

9/10/18 This is local ordnance in my hometown Hillsboro,Oh 76.02(B). When i was awoken at 5 in the morning and informed my car was wrecked I couldnt believe it at first. When i seen my car gone i was shocked. When i reported it stolen they told me i wrecked the vehicle and i was lying. I have never driven the vehicle in my life at all. My brother is currently under investigation by the same presinct and my dad has a very bad past with the judge in my local town. I believe i am being rail roaded by the law of my land and I could really use some advice.