Asked in Contracts, Business Law and Education Law for Florida

Q: Greeting, How can I get a service from a lawyer for free of charge? Thank you very much.

2 Lawyer Answers

Bruce Alexander Minnick

  • Tallahassee, FL
  • Licensed in Florida

A: Why on earth do you "want a service" from a lawyer? What do you have in mind?

Phillip William Gunthert

  • Orlando, FL
  • Licensed in Florida

A: Contact the Florida Bar or your county bar association and if you qualify they will likely refer your case to one of their pro bono attorneys, at times individual attorneys take cases on as well for people in need based on the case, issues and circumstances.

1 user found this answer helpful

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.