Asked in Divorce, Domestic Violence and Family Law for Ohio

Q: Me an my wife are technically still married she has not let me see my child talk to or let me know if he is ok

Ia this legal...she supposely went an filed harassment charges on me but i have yet to get any paperwork.. It has been over 3 weeks since ive seen him an she also wont let me get any of my daughters cloths or childhood things that mean alot to her. She sold all of my mowers weedeaters mini bikes etc.

1 Lawyer Answer
Joseph Jaap
Joseph Jaap
  • Cincinnati, OH
  • Licensed in Ohio

A: Use the Find a Lawyer tab to retain a local family law attorney who can review the situation and advise you about filing for divorce and getting temporary orders so you can see your child.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.