Dallas, TX asked in Uncategorized for Texas

Q: My wife and I are trying to determine if a gas station employee did anything illegal.

I came in with a jacket on and went to the candy section. I walked down a couple aisles looking at ingredients of various products. The clerk then tells me that my jacket is suspicious and that I should take it off if I want to stay in the store. I comply and continue looking. The clerk then tells me that he is going outside and that no one is allowed in the store. I grab my jacket and before I leave he asks me if I took anything. Being annoyed, I start to empty my pockets, but the clerk waves me off and walks away. Then I leave the store.