Shreveport, LA asked in Civil Litigation for Louisiana

Q: Signed closing for lot 2, with promise, no other Home can be in the lot next to me, now they are putting one in, Help me

When I purchased this property, 168ft across, 5 acres deep. I was told I was on lot 2. We signed closing docs saying we lived on lot 2. I asked a number of times, ensuring that the lot in between me and my neighbor would not have another manufactured home placed on it. I was ensured many times, no other home would go there. I come home yesterday to find a pad of dirt in between us. I asked the gentleman that help with the area, and the home. He stated that he made a mistake, and we are actually on lot 3. So not only was a mistake made (a big one), but he lied when he ensured us no other home would be on "that side" of us. Can we seek legal counsel on this?