Wynnewood, PA asked in Criminal Law for Pennsylvania

Q: Pa juvie aggravated assault charges against a police officer when video evidence shows that he ran past them

Related Topics:
2 Lawyer Answers

Cary B. Hall

  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Norristown, PA
  • Licensed in Pennsylvania

A: And your question is? Sounds like you should have your attorney review the video with the assistant district attorney and talk about having the case dismissed . . . .

Best of luck to you.

Mr. Ryan L Hyde agrees with this answer

Mr. Ryan L Hyde

  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Exton , PA
  • Licensed in Pennsylvania

A: I agree with Mr. Hall. You fail to ask a question. If you are asking if the evidence is sufficient we wouldn't know because we do not have access to discovery. If the video shows nothing happening it sounds like it would be a good case to either try or try to get the CW to come off of. The CW can be pretty unreasonable but if they are faced with an obvious loss they can be quite interested in dealing.

The short answer, and most important, is make sure you are communicating with an attorney.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.