Asked in Civil Rights for California

Q: My partner Of 10 years Suddly died. His friend changed the locks and won’t let me in. What can I do.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer

Louis George Fazzi

  • Civil Rights Lawyer
  • Jess Ranch, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: Need more information. You haven't provided enough background facts to permit a reasoned analysis. Answer these questions: 1. Who? (did what to whom, i.e. are all the witnesses); 2. What? (happened) 3. When (did it happen); 3. Where? (did it take place) 4. How? (did it all happen) and tell me about all the injuries, damage, loss and harm you have suffered.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.