Miami, FL asked in Civil Litigation for Florida

Q: i have to force my ex to sell our apartment . Can you help me

I have an apartment with my ex , i have to leave for my safety, he have records of domestic violence before and i had a few incidents that i have to call the police . i was recommended by the police it is states in one of the records to leave for my safety . We have a daughter , she was staying some days at the apartment , but he have a new partner in the house with her kids without my concern and she attacked my daughter and the lady was charged with a restrained order , she went back to the apartment , my daughter called the police again and she was charged with criminal charges for violating the restraining order . We went to court two weeks ago and they make it permanent , we are paying a lot of rental money for an apartment and he is living there paying $500 only for mortgage . Me and my daughter wants to sell the apartment for being able to buy our home wich is fear