Carmichael, CA asked in Child Custody, Child Support and Family Law for California

Q: what would be the first step to get a family case recalled and dissmissed

A case was started on my 4 month old and orders were granted over 24 hrs on false info and withholding information the mother didnt have no chance to show are give evidence and a chance to speak and the judge made orders with out verify that my child is on two open cases through the family courts and child support theres a signed declaration and fathers name is on the birth cert and got proof of all the documents and verified with child support that the child is legally the one that signed the declaration establishing he is the father now another man filed a private paternity case and was granted sole custody mom no visits when the courts didnt verify that theres two open cases between the two legal parents prior to the other man filing the courts and judge didnt verify that information and made the other person sign a re: estaplishment of parental relations the mother didnt not consent and asked for a court order dna test and they denied and didnt verify she legally someones else

1 Lawyer Answer
Karen S. Socher
Karen S. Socher
  • Divorce Lawyer
  • Ventura, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: Probably an Ex Parte Request for Orders Modifying the Custody Order and in the alternative an order shortening time to hear your request on shortened notice.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.