Pepperell, MA asked in Child Custody for Massachusetts

Q: Hello I am wondering about custody agreements. My exhusband doesn’t follow the agreed to schedule of custody.

Our agreement states he is to have custody certain days and hours. He often doesn’t take him at all with little or no notice. It is effecting my job. He also does not cover his half of medical or other expenses. My son has some health issues and this expense can be a lot. I can’t afford an attorney but wouldn’t qualify for free or reduce aid since my parents live with me and won’t help financially. I need to keep my job.