Saint Louis, MO asked in Business Law for Missouri

Q: Could I take an out-of-state online business to small claims court?

This last May, I won $500 in free airfare credit from a vaping website I use, named Breazy. I was told I would have my prize “no later than the 30th” of the month (so May 30th). It’s now almost mid October and still no prize. I’ve emailed and called many times. Filed a BBB complaint that was ignored by Breazy. I’ve been told everything from “we needed to confirm your email address” to “we’ll have it to you by the end of the week” to “we’re a small company and don’t have the money for it”. I was planning on using this airfare to take my wife on vacation for our anniversary this month. I requested off for a week because of it. Now we can’t go, and now I’m out a vacation and time at work. What can I do?