Tallahassee, FL asked in Traffic Tickets for Florida

Q: What happens after getting multiple (4) speeding tickets and unknowingly driving while license is suspended in florida

I have had a pretty bad year of driving to say the least. I have received four speeding tickets, two of them I have already paid, and two of them + the driving w/ suspended license pending because I have just hired an attorney to try and fight them. I am 19 years old and I was wondering what are my chances of at the very least, getting the points dropped from the 3 tickets I am going to court for. And if they are not dropped, what will happen to my license? Not sure if this affects anything but my license is suspended because I elected for traffic school and did not attend, it was technically suspended in July, I got pulled over for my third ticket in September (6 miles over speed limit) and was not informed it was suspended but I was informed when I got my fourth ticket in November (25 miles over).