Houston, TX asked in Probate

Q: My father-in-law died 3 years ago. Mother and sister were trying to steal everything through bullying before he died. Th

They had power of attorney. They refused to allow his son to see him even though he wanted to see his son. The mother has now passed and neither will (yes both had them) were ever put into probate. Sister is executor and trying to steal everything. We are going to contest but first need to see they wills. Possibility that his father's will is a forgery. These people have done forgeries on rights of way of the father's property before. How can we force the probate? The sister will avoid it at all costs. No obit was done and mother nor was son informed of her death.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Nina Whitehurst
Nina Whitehurst
  • Probate Lawyer
  • Crossville, TN

A: There are solutions to your multiple probate concerns, but this is not a do it yourself project. A local probate attorney can help see you through this. It is impossible to explain in a simple question and answer forum such as this what it takes years of experience to learn.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.