Chicago, IL asked in Probate for California

Q: My dad past two year.he left me property as payment for helping him in business with some days no pay,my mom sold home

She secretly no sign no one came to look at home I suddenly got call saying I have to move I ain't greedy I don't want the money I want what my dad's wish was to save home for future generations my mom put herself on deed my dad would say I thought it was them fighting again but the way my mom neglected him refusing to take to hospital tree years and when I I tried her and my sister filed restraining order I still would protest cops didn't help and my mom too only when she told me she seen maggots uzzing out softball size tuner on forehead he made operation fine he was in record home and one day he is healthy next day call me he going to die never did they take him to doctor they my sister forged a form saying not to revive and to mercy kill him and now my mom sold to give to my half sister who ain't my dad's it's very fishy they even got me fired I got proof of what I say take a polygraph no ill intention I bet they won't take poly graph test cause they are lying what can I do I don't

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Nina Whitehurst
Nina Whitehurst
  • Probate Lawyer
  • Crossville, TN
  • Licensed in California

A: You narrative is missing a whole lot of important facts, like whether or not your dad had a will and how the house was titled. The best way to sort this out would be to schedule a consultation with a will contest attorney in your area. This forum is for questions of a general nature. For questions regarding individual circumstances, a consultation with an attorney is the appropriate approach.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.