Winter Haven, FL asked in Estate Planning for Maryland

Q: My grandmother died in 2011, my father never performed her estate. He died in 2019. Does he inherit from her estate?

I have one biological brother, and my father was married at the time of his death. he is not alive to claim his share from my grandmother who gets that share under Maryland law.

Edited to add details. My grandfather passed away in 1975. Only the house was left and no will was found. My father has one sister. As it stands now the proceeds will be split 50 50 with my aunt and my father but I was told since he is passed away his share goes to his children not his estate is that true?