Dallas, TX asked in Workers' Compensation for California

Q: Can I dismiss my ptp on grounds lc 9786 for reports that don't conform to the law?

If the ptp reports are untimely, not adding in any info from the secondary treater's reports or noting that diagnostics have been requested by secondary treater etc. Can I remove ptp using LC 9786? I've had several different ptps already, two of whom dropped me. The company established no mpn. I just give you this info to help you answer the question. I'm pro per.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Ronald Mahurin
Ronald Mahurin
  • Workers' Compensation Lawyer
  • Point Arena, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: You can change treating physicians without cause at any time by requesting a transfer within the MPN.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.