Bakersfield, CA asked in Civil Rights for California

Q: Unable to receive help from my county I have a restring order and was to get a civil stand by did not get one was taken

To another co and left there I was then told to return to county I left for safety I have flat out been denined any help my order was filed with co clerk . And I was told it was active I have a five year order 2018 to 2023

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Louis George Fazzi
Louis George Fazzi
  • Civil Rights Lawyer
  • Jess Ranch, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: I would love to help you but you didn't provide enough information to help me assess your situation. Please provide more details if you want help. I need a complete chronology of events, from the beginning up to today. Who did what to whom, when, and where did it happen. Name all the witnesses and tell what they did, and when. Describe all the documents you have relating to the incident. If you can do this, I or another experienced attorney may be able to help you.

1 user found this answer helpful

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.