Columbus, OH asked in Criminal Law for Ohio

Q: Pled down misdemeanor 1 (RSP) to misdemeanor 4 ( UUP) and received Community Control Probation for 180 days. How?

Along with fines which include his PD fees of almost $600 and online class amd 40 hours community service. Check in every 4th tuesday by phone. Got an extension, but was not told that it was only for paying the fine. Now my husband is in Delaware County for PV. He is on suicide watch and still not being told or explained about anything going on, and his son called PO won't talk to him.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Cleveland, OH
  • Licensed in Ohio

A: It’s unclear what your question is. The probation and conditions sound pretty standard. He will have to wait to see the judge on the alleged violation at which time they’ll probably let him out.

Dimitrios Makridis and Breezy M Warner agree with this answer

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.