Fort Lauderdale, FL asked in Landlord - Tenant for Florida

Q: Does my landlord have the right to evict me if I moved out well before eviction.

2016-2017, I lived in a shared 4 bedroom apartment with roommates apart of off-campus housing in Orlando, FL. I ACCIDENTALLY signed a lease agreement for 12 months on April 12, 2017. The lease would start in August 2017 and end in July 2018. In the event where I could not find anyone to sublet my lease, I had moved out well before the lease start date but without notifying the landlord. I only never returned the key. Do they have the right to evict me if I wasnt there?