Los Angeles, CA asked in Criminal Law for California

Q: What if I'm not sober injecting meth obviously incompetent these attorneys are taking advantage of me. Can I suspend bar

Justice my criminal history is evidence. Can you pro bono a attorney for me legal aid.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Neil Pedersen
Neil Pedersen
  • Westminster, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: I am sorry but your question is just not understandable. If you have a criminal matter the court will appoint an attorney to represent you. If you have a civil matter, it is unlikely you will find an attorney to work for you for free unless it is through a local legal aid clinic. If you have an attorney already and you believe you are being taken advantage of, make a report to the State Bar of California.

Good luck to you.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.