Dallas, TX asked in Criminal Law for Louisiana

Q: Hello, I spread the word of God when walking the streets, people dislike it, is it legal for me to wear a body cam?

Hi, I live in Louisiana and live in a poor neighborhood. I do however lile to spread the message of God when I am out walking or go to the Park. Theres all kinds of problems in this neighborhood from people smoking marijuana in public places, have their pants sagging, poverty, children out by themselves, trash etc. I spread message of doing good in attempts to try and clean up this neighborhood. There have been times when many have been intimidated by be speaking to them about not smoking marijuana out in public as it is illegal but although no one has attacked me, I cant help but think that one day I may end up in a Fight spreading the word of God to do good I want to know if it is legal to wear a body camera so I can prove any threats or attacks against me. Do I need to tell people that they are being recorded? What should I keep in mind if wearing a body camera? Thank You.