Palmdale, CA asked in Products Liability for California

Q: If I receive a package I didn't pay for, do I have to return it? However, the sender meant to send the package to me.

I'm using this app called OfferUp, where people can buy and sell used items by either shipping or meeting in person. I was buying an item through shipping and the seller sent the package to the post office, but at the same time, accidentally cancelled the order, which refunded my money. The package ended up arriving to me without me having to pay the seller. According to what I know of USPS shipping policies, you can't get back a package that has already arrived, and on the app OfferUp, the seller DID cancel the order. I don't know if I have to return the package or pay the seller for the package