Seffner, FL asked in Contracts and Consumer Law for Florida

Q: Can I get my 50k back from Online Trading Academy ?

i had about gave up untill i seen report of the FTC has brought suet actions for wrong doing. please point me in the right direction.

Related Topics:
2 Lawyer Answers
Charles M.  Baron
Charles M. Baron
  • Consumer Law Lawyer
  • Hollywood, FL
  • Licensed in Florida

A: You need to be more specific in your inquiry - WHY you seek a refund of your $50K. Did they take your money and give you absolutely nothing in return? Did they give anything at all in return? Did you demand your money back? If so, did they respond in any way? And what report did you see? I suggest you start over and re-post with these facts in order to get a meaningful response.

Bruce Alexander Minnick agrees with this answer

Bruce Alexander Minnick
Bruce Alexander Minnick
  • Tallahassee, FL
  • Licensed in Florida

A: If you think you were cheated out of $50,000 by some online business and have seen media reports of the Federal Trade Commission going after the same online business then you need to contact the FTC--who should be able to help you. However, contacting a huge federal agency by telephone or otherwise is very time-consuming and difficult; some

of my clients have been able to cut through the federal bureaucracy by hiring me or some other very experienced lawyer who knows how to get their attention. Search for a Florida lawyer here on Justia.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.