Nahunta, GA asked in Real Estate Law for Georgia

Q: Property around me has mobile homes that are within 3 feet or less of my property and some on my land, what can I do

one of his tenant's recently built a ramp that extends 20 feet onto my property. I own the road that goes in front of his homes and allow ingress/egress but can I tell them not to park on the road, can i put up fence with openings to allow entrance to a drive way?

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Anthony M. Avery
Anthony M. Avery

A: You should have already hired a lawyer and filed Suit for Trespass, Complaint To Establish A Boundary Line., etc. It is possible you have already lost alot of land. Adverse Possession is very real and if you do not act, you lose your property.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.