Memphis, TN asked in Real Estate Law for Tennessee

Q: my wife and I own a home in Tennessee ,and we want to add our daughter to the title.

my bank who has the mortgage said I could add her to the title as opposed to having her go through the loan qualifications. she has a good paying job and can handle the payments.I'm wanting to do this for when I pass on and I don't want her to have to find a place to live and as long as my wife survives me she can still continue to make the payments as well, I was advised by my county assessors office to do a quit claim deed.of course as long as I'm alive I want to maintain the survivorship with my wife.

If a quit claim deed is the way to go I don't know how to word it correctly so that there isn't ant legal issues. I if there are other forms that may be better suited for what I want to accomplish,please advise