Q: How can I get my constitutional rights and human rights restored after being removed by overzealous retaliatory actions

I am unable to get unmonitored cellular,cable or DSL service. My electronic communications and photos are censored and even my web hosting and DNS service is "reprovisioned" and redirected. I'm refused paramedic treatment and treatment at my regional trauma center. (I was called a cab and denied access to paramedics after a major accident left me with a paralyzed diaphragm, a pneumothorax and seven broken ribs. I was not given x-rays or CT scans despite my complaint of being unable to breathe. I was given a release with doctors that don't exist, and noted I'm part of a tracking group I never authorized. These are but a few of hundreds of violations that have not stopped for 15 years.

1 Lawyer Answer
Louis George Fazzi
Louis George Fazzi
  • Civil Rights Lawyer
  • Jess Ranch, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: You need to contact a good civil rights attorney immediately. If this has been happening for such a long period of time, you will have to explain why you have not taken this step long ago. It just may be that the statute of limitations, which sets out the time within you must act on your own behalf, expired long ago and that you may have given up your right to sue to get redress for your civil rights violations. Which makes it all the more important that you contact a good civil rights lawyer immediately and without further delay.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.