Celina, TN asked in Land Use & Zoning for Tennessee

Q: I live in Fentress County Tn and have a cave on my side where cave is about halfway up side of cliff.

New neighbor who has contract on the house next door, his property runs next to my cave. He wants to cut down all trees.He told me he could not afford the house and wanted to bring in sawmill company to pay him to harvest all the trees on land. When it rains all rain goes down in this cliff with water at bottom. It rains like a rain forest since we live on top of cliff. Was told there is law that people can not come within 200 feet of cave to take trees away. Animals go in cave. If neighbor does this he will cause a sinkhole and my house and land will be destroyed. What can I do to stop him from completely destroying my land and the cave which comes about half way up cliff and cave is under my property on my side. I own my house and land.