Queens, NY asked in Landlord - Tenant for New York

Q: been a tenant for 20+ years in my apt in queens ny. I wanted to use my security deposit $20+ years ago of $1100

Been renting more 20 yrs in my apt in woodside NY, (queens) and did alot of renovations and never bothered my landlord for anything. Before pandemic my landlord told me she needed her apt back to use she gave me 1 month notice. I told them i will look for an apt but till then i will continue paying my now $2100 rent.

Now i got my apt and ready to move out and i wanted to use my security deposit of $1100 , 20+ years ago as my last rent payment .

But my landlord threaten to sue me if i dont replenish it with another $1000.

What are my rights as a good paying Tenant for 20+ years

Are there anything i can get paid ,for all the renovation and updates i did.

And do i get anything back for being a Tenant for 20 years and have been paying on time .