Antelope, CA asked in Business Law and Contracts for California

Q: I want to file a law suit or class action against Sprint for violation of contract & non valid 3rd party charges

I have almost every phone call legally recorded and can be used in court. I have stated at the beginning of each of these recordings, “ I need to inform you that this call is being recorded”. Each recording proves their admission of guilt and their consistency in lying to me. Every time I make a change to my account I have unexplained charges that do not match with our signed or verbal agreements. When I signed a contract for a specific service plan they put me on an entirely different plan that cost me double what I agreed upon. I had to fight them for over a year on it. Almost every single billing cycle I have unexplained charges and have to call to get my bill changed. They consistently overcharge me and always refuse to refund the money to my bank account and only apply a credit to my sprint account even after one of their representatives assured me I won’t be charged to begin with or that I will receive a refund.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Maurice Mandel II
Maurice Mandel II
  • Newport Beach, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: Sue them in small claims court. Organize your evidence into a notebook with tabs and an index. Write up a summary of what happened and have an accounting of all the over charges in a chart so the judge can read it easily.

Justia disclaimers below, incorporated herein.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.