Sacramento, CA asked in Car Accidents for California

Q: Hi I got car accident this month and the other driver was minor and she also had a minor passenger in the suv.

She hit in my car and requested me not to call insurance company. She called her mom and they provided me wrong information of their phone numbers and wrong insurance info. At the time of that minor accident I was more worried about my health because I just had heart transplant last year. Next day I called insurance company and my insurance company found out the other car owner doesn’t have insurance and also either I have to fix my car because I have liability insurance only. Is there a way i can proceed this case because the place where accident happened there is McDonald’s and the supervisor told me he can help me because most likely it was recorded in their camera because the other driver came out from the McDonald’s drive through seconds before she hit my car