Queens, NY asked in Child Custody, Divorce and Family Law for New York

Q: Looking for a lawyer to review legal documents related to an active divorce/custody case

I dismissed my previous lawyer and do not want to engage in a retainer agreement as of yet; I would prefer if a lawyer reviews my documentation/evidence and provides his/her legal analysis based on what is provided to determine if I should move forward with my case or not. At that point in time, post initial document review, I would make the determination of moving forward with the retainer agreement or not. Is this a feasible request?

Lawrence Allen Weinreich
Lawrence Allen Weinreich
  • Divorce Lawyer
  • Garden City, NY
  • Licensed in New York

A: It shouldn't be hard to do. If you want you can call my office at 516-336-8340 to discuss the issues and schedule an appointment if you are ready.