Merced, CA asked in Gov & Administrative Law for California

Q: What CA Judicial Form is used to enforce Gov. Code Sec. 27201 & Writ or Complaint

I received Answer from Maurice Mandel II and understand my remedy is to file a Writ of Mandamus. Were may I obtain a Sample of Writ of Mandamus, (or do you have a sample), for this purpose. I'm confident that I'm not the first who needed to enforce Gov. Code 27201, against a County Recorder. Any, ( Copy Sample), of Writ of Mandamus filed by someone for same purpose would work. I can modify my facts, which are pretty simple, just need sample of Writ. Your help appreciated.

Details of issue: A California County Recorder is refusing to record a Grant Deed; the reason I believe are arbitrary, capricious and unsupported by law. Numerous statutory violations have occurred, on the part of the Recorder. I intend to file action in Superior Court, in Pro Se and need to see a sample of Writ of Mandamus filed for similar situation; i.e. to enforce Gov. Code Section 27201...

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Maurice Mandel II
Maurice Mandel II
  • Newport Beach, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: None, you would have to apply to the Court for a Writ of Mandamus. It has to be specially written.

Justia disclaimers below, incorporated herein.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.