Asked in Banking for New York

Q: I would like to sue First Citizens Bank because they are not allowing me access to my funds.

First Citizens Bank is not allowing me access to my funds and they have done a transaction without my authorization proof of which I can supply on request. Further to this I am a kidney transplant patient in need of chronic medication that I have not had my meds for a month now because of gross negligence from First Citizens Bank. I also hold them responsible for the death of my 14 year old daughter on the 10th July 2020 - death certificate can be provided on request. Proof of why I hold them responsible I can also provide. My partner who resides in SA has written several emails to my private banker, First Citizens Bank Customer services , and the directors of First Citizens Bank and nobody has bothered to help.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Tim Akpinar
Tim Akpinar
  • Little Neck, NY
  • Licensed in New York

A: You could consider reaching out to attorneys while you await a response. It could be difficult for attorneys to reach you through a post because the format here is really only that of a question and answer board, rather than a referral service. I'm very sorry for the loss of your daughter and the health ordeal you describe. You might get in touch with an attorney more quickly by reaching out rather than continuing to await a response. You could locate attorneys under the Find-a-Lawyer tab above, or through your own independent searches. Good luck

Tim Akpinar

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.