Glen Burnie, MD asked in Immigration Law for Maryland

Q: I voted on Greet Card Mistakenly

back in 2014 I took My Green card and was in MVA to apply for my Drivers Licence ,

the Lady there register me for voting and explain to me that this is my right and responsibility now, I insisted that I'm not Citizen , but she assure me that this is OK as longer I dong Vote for President in General election.

I voted that same year for Governor and then on Primary in 2016.

I was on my Citizenship interview last week and answer that I voted , they give me a 3 months to show them evidence of how I voted and what happen . But I realize that this is huge violation , just now after all of this years trusting the MVA government employee .

Do I still have chance not to loose my citizenship and everything I work for so hard true this years ?

Please if someone had case with this I really need a good experience lawyer to help me going true this ?