Houston, TX asked in Criminal Law, Family Law, Civil Rights and Constitutional Law for Texas

Q: My husband is on parole he ended up getting a misdemeanor charge in July it was no trespassing hab/shltr/suprfund/Infstr

He has motion to revoke parole & misdemeanor its non violent crime. Is there any motion or legal document I can help my husband with? What can I do to get the parole hold off him?? During this covid virus could that help him in his case 8th amendment??

1 Lawyer Answer
Kiele Linroth Pace
Kiele Linroth Pace
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Austin, TX
  • Licensed in Texas

A: Hire an attorney who focuses on parole work AND a criminal defense attorney for the trespassing case. Parole work is very different because it follows different rules so having one attorney who does both is not ideal. As they say, the jack of all trades is the master of none.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.