Irwin, PA asked in Personal Injury for Pennsylvania

Q: Is it illegal for me to help my daughter move of of a residence without the home owners knowledge

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Tim Akpinar
Tim Akpinar
  • Little Neck, NY

A: A Pennsylvania attorney could best advise, but your question remains open for two weeks. It's possible this may be more a landlord-tenant matter than a personal injury matter. Regardless, unless there is some sort of special provision that dictates who she can use to move, it's no one's business. If by "without the owner's knowledge," you mean something along the lines of quietly breaking the lease or moving out in the middle of the night for other reasons, a landlord-tenant attorney would be in a better position to advise. Good luck

Tim Akpinar

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.