Riverside, CA asked in Personal Injury and Libel & Slander for California

Q: My brother stalks me he's destroyed my life. He uses his position as manager at AAA get info about me. Can i stop him?

The DMV instructed me to surrender the plates on my car and they issued me different plates. The new plates are personalized plates that i didn't order. The message on the plates is a terrorist threat. The plates contain the letters PBK along with the years my daughter's were born. To me PBK is short for payback and the message is telling me that my girls are being used as payback. My daughter's won't speak to me due to my brother telling them things about me. I don't know what he's telling them or what info he finds out by accessing clets. All i do know is that he uses his authority at his job to stalk me and he began doing this 7 years ago after I voiced my opinion to him that it was wrong for him and my mom to file a false homeowners insurance claim. In 2005 they bought a house for $405k. Then the market crashed and two months later the house was worth only $185k. To get back some of the money they filed a fake claim with their insurance. And have been stalking me ever since.

1 Lawyer Answer
Dale S. Gribow
Dale S. Gribow
  • Palm Desert, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: much more info needed.

it is not the type of matter I handle.

i would not post info on an open forum like this that anyone can access.

you need to make an appointment with a lawyer in your area of the state....but I suspect lawyers will only take a matter like this on an hourly basis...........not contingency.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.