Waycross, GA asked in Family Law and Child Custody for Georgia

Q: Can my fiance get in trouble for leaving with her kid's. When she ain't got rights. Does that cancel out the custody

Ok so my finances parents took custody from her. They're hoslitalized with covid her sister asked her to come stay at their parents house ans keep them because she didn't want to watch them at her house. She has no rights. Her sister is controlling her and telling her ahe can't leave with them and can't come to my house nor me come over there or ahe will call the law and she will never see them what can happen if she does leave and come here with them. I have custody of my kid's ans have a stable home