Decatur, IL asked in Traffic Tickets for Illinois

Q: How should I tell the court I want to plead guilty to my speeding ticket, but I would like to get court supervision.

I'm 18 years old and got a ticket for speeding. I was going 15-20 mph above the 40 mph speed limit. My ticket says, "no court appearance is required." However, I've only got two options which are pleaded guilty, and pay the fine and get a conviction. Or plead not guilty and try to fight it. I just want to plead guilty, but try and get court supervision so it does not appear on my record. Who should I contact in order for this to happen? I've never got pulled over before this incident. My ticket says no court appearance required. I'm pretty sure I'm eligible, however, my ticket does not give me that option. I also live in Macon County Illinois in Decatur.