Denver, CO asked in Animal / Dog Law for Colorado

Q: Can I press charges against my mom for neglecting and feeding my dog without my permission while I’m still in her house?

She’s refusing to let me feed my dog (who she signed over to me) what I feel is best for him. She said she will throw away the food (which if I’m understanding is my property) and refuses to feed THE DOG FOOD to my dog if I ask her to feed him. She also refuses to accept that my dog eats 1x per day as by his nutritional reccomendation and says that she will feed him whatever she wants to regardless of what she’s been told.